Prof. Dr. Rami Maher Ghali – B.D.S, M.D.S, Ph.D
Implantologist-prosthodontist –LASER specialist Professor Faculty of Dentistry – Ain Shams University
- B.D.S in 1996 from Cairo University.
- M.D.S in 2002 from Ain Shams University.
- Ph.D in 2006 from Ain Shams University.
- Fellow of The World Academy for LASER Dentistry Aachen university Germany.
- Associate professor of Prosthodontics at Ain Shams University and visiting professor at Future University in Egypt.
- Lecturer in Diploma of Implants under umbrella of Royal College of Edinburgh.
- Responsible for the prosthetic curriculum of M.R.D of the Royal College of Edinburgh.
- Lecturer in some Prosthetic and Implantology courses in Egypt.
- Running my private dental practice 15 years ago covering all dental branches.
- Certified LASER Trainer In The Middle East From The WCLI (World Clinical LASER Institute)
- Member in the ICOI.
- Member in the Egyptian Society of Oral Implantology.